Saturday, October 4, 2008

how nice.

So, my mom asked me about my blog site the other day. Bless her heart, she's adorable. Anyway, I gave it to her, and then later on, I get a text from another family member asking for the address, too. Yay, readers! But it gets better. My mom (who works at a bank) was talking to one of my favorite English teachers from high school, and mother told her what I was doing, and about my "Web site." (She doesn't realize it's just a blog site.) The teacher asked for the address, and my mom gave it to her, but noted that sometimes my language is..."colorful." Meh. Anyway...it's nice to know or at least pretend there are people reading my stuffs ;)

2 comments:

  1. Umm, I have been a loyal reader for months.

    There are people who read -- and immensely enjoy -- your blog. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you got me Jenny. you are a loyal and faithful friend ;)

    ReplyDelete

TELL me about it.