Friday, June 13, 2008

hey, your son is on line toot...

For those fearful of flatulence, turn away from this blog now.

Ok...anyone still there? Good.

So, today I'm in my office, which is really an open workspace with three other designers, sometimes a fourth. Today, I was sitting at my desk, doing my own thing, when I realize I need to retrieve a file from the drawers under my desk. I lean over, rustle through my papers to find the needed paper, when I did it.

Pfffft.

That's right. I let one go, right there in my office-slash-workspace.

Luckily, there were only two other designers up there with me, and it was not of neck-choking, gagging-for-air variety. It was strictly air. However, i was then thrust into the situation of having to exercise some damage control.

I'm not very proud of what happened next.

I immediately began making happy little farting noises with my mouth. "Pffft, pffft, pfft..." and so it went. That way, I figured if someone said something like "Was that you? Did you fart?" or "Did you hear that?" I could respond with, "Huh? What? Oh, I was making fart noises with my mouth earlier, maybe that was what you heard. Ha, ha, ha, that's me, I'm just so quirky. Pffft, pfft, pfft..."

God, I need help.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha. Thanks for an awesome out loud laugh.

    ReplyDelete

TELL me about it.