Thursday, January 10, 2008

when red-eye goes horribly awry

I was fixing some old pictures to put online from a friend's birthday, and I realized that I had a ridiculous amount of red-eye to correct. In order to make sure my friends didn't look like posessed demons in all the pictures, I sat down to work.

If any of you have ever used the red-eye reduction function, you know that it has a tendency to not work. Or worse, it has a tendency to turn other things blackish-blue. Sadly, while touching up a picture of my friend Kevin, this happened:



It reminds me of the commercial that Joey did on Friend's for Ichiban, Lipstick for Men!



I will never be able to look at/think about this picture (of Kevin) and not laugh.

I'm laughing now.

More on Ichiban:

1 comment:

  1. Ha! It does look like Joey's lips got the red-eye treatment.

    ReplyDelete

TELL me about it.