Tuesday, January 9, 2007

delishus

I'm just sitting here, and the television is on.

VH1 is doing their little countdown of videos, and the slammin' new tune "Fergalicious" is on. Sa-weet.

There are many things about this that bother me. First of all, the parts where Will.I.Am. spells out the different adjectives describing The Duchess herself.

He says, "T. To tha A. To tha S-T-E-Y, girl you 'tastey'."

"Tastey" does not "tasty" spell. There is no "E" in the word (except for the one right after the "H" in "the"). Nor is there one in the word "tasty."

Secondly, and this is just a personal thing, "Ferg" is the last name-prefix I would have chosen to be connected to the suffix "-licious." Ferg makes me think of Ferguson which reminds me of the red-headed brother from Clarissa Explains It All.



Now that's Fergalicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TELL me about it.